foreign join error "variable not found in subplan target list"

От Alexander Pyhalov
Тема foreign join error "variable not found in subplan target list"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi.

Using the following patch I'm able to get
"ERROR:  variable not found in subplan target list"
on foreign join pushdown for update returning.
It seems that we generate Result node which has 7 vars in targetlist
over Sort plan node, which has only 6 vars in targetlist.

So far not sure what causes this.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,