Re: pgdg-centos8-sysupdates missing llvm 15?

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: pgdg-centos8-sysupdates missing llvm 15?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. A series of things went wrong, and could
not upload llvm and clang 15 packages to the repositories. Sorry for the
inconvenience. Uploaded them on Monday night.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor