Re: Heads up: RPM GPG keys are changing on 3 Jan 2024 ( RHEL and Fedora )

От Yogesh Sharma
Тема Re: Heads up: RPM GPG keys are changing on 3 Jan 2024 ( RHEL and Fedora )
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum

Please ignore my email, this was already covered.

Thanks

Yogesh

On 1/3/24 22:25, Yogesh Sharma wrote:
Hi Devrim,

One can run into an issue if they have a modified pgdg repo. Yum/dnf update will create new repo as .rpmnew

warning: /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-redhat-all.repo created as /etc/yum.repos.d/pgdg-redhat-all.repo.rpmnew

Adding a step to their apply changes to .rpmnew and rename it to .repo rename would help others.

Thanks
Yogesh