CVS comment

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема CVS comment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,
I'm reading some comment on CVS and I seen this comment
for tab-complete.c revision 1.109:

Fix subtransaction behavior for large objects, temp namespace, files,
password/group files.  Also allow read-only subtransactions of a read-write
parent, but not vice versa.  These are the reasonably noncontroversial
parts of Alvaro's recent mop-up patch, plus further work on large objects
to minimize use of the TopTransactionResourceOwner.

but the modification on that file have noting to see with this.

Is it normal ?

Regards
Gaetano Mendola