Re: Tab completion for CREATE TABLE ... AS

От Gilles Darold
Тема Re: Tab completion for CREATE TABLE ... AS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le 15/11/2023 à 03:58, Michael Paquier a écrit :
> On Thu, Nov 02, 2023 at 07:27:02PM +0300, Gilles Darold wrote:
>> Look like the tab completion for CREATE TABLE ... AS is not
>> proposed.
>>
>> +    /* Complete CREATE TABLE <name> AS with list of keywords */
>> +    else if (TailMatches("CREATE", "TABLE", MatchAny, "AS") ||
>> +             TailMatches("CREATE", "TEMP|TEMPORARY|UNLOGGED", "TABLE", MatchAny, "AS"))
>> +        COMPLETE_WITH("SELECT", "WITH");
> There is a bit more than SELECT and WITH as possible query for a CTAS.
> How about VALUES, TABLE or even EXECUTE (itself able to handle a
> SELECT, TABLE or VALUES)?
> --
> Michael

Right, I don't know how I have missed the sql-createtableas page in the
documentation.

Patched v2 fixes the keyword list, I have also sorted by alphabetical
order the CREATE TABLE completion (AS was at the end of the list).

It has also been re-based on current master.

--
Gilles Darold
http://www.darold.net/

Вложения