SQL in Vermont

От Seamus Abshere
Тема SQL in Vermont
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
hi,

[crossposted this to pgsql-women, also putting this here]

I'm a co-founder and the CTO at Faraday, a Vermont data science startup. We've got a proven product and we just raised
4MM+fresh funding for a company with 6 full time developers. We would like to find another.

Do you love SQL? Maybe this was the opportunity you were looking for to move to the Brave Little State (Vermont ;)).

Full job description at https://gist.github.com/seamusabshere/8022bd7c964570b105402dd4dddfcde4. Note that some of the
mostpromising developers have the strongest impostor syndrome, so we encourage you to apply even if you're feeling
that.

Don't have a resume but mildly interested? Just fill out https://forms.gle/g76sDDrDb5eYU5jL6 and I will be in touch.

Best,
Seamus

--
Seamus Abshere, SCEA
https://faraday.ai

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: