Add last_vacuum_index_scans in pg_stat_all_tables

От Ken Kato
Тема Add last_vacuum_index_scans in pg_stat_all_tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers,

I think having number of index scans of the last vacuum in
pg_stat_all_tables can be helpful. This value shows how efficiently
vacuums have performed and can be an indicator to increase
maintenance_work_mem.

It was proposed previously[1], but it was not accepted due to the
limitation of stats collector. Statistics are now stored in shared
memory, so we got more rooms to store statistics. I think this
statistics is still valuable for some people, so I am proposing this
again.

Best wishes,

--
Ken Kato