Re: [Dbdpg-general] Re: 'prepare' is not quite schema-safe

От Vlad
Тема Re: [Dbdpg-general] Re: 'prepare' is not quite schema-safe
Дата
Re: [Dbdpg-general] Re: 'prepare' is not quite schema-safe  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
Список pgsql-general
> > The docs for prepare_cached() are littered with "Don't do this unless
> > you understand the implications" warnings, as well as some kludges to
> > differentiate different cases.
>
> Which is why Vlad should use prepare() instead of prepare_cached().

in our web application similar SQL queries (like load an object)
executed over and over again with high frequency. So it's very
desirable to use prepare_cached. I think we are going to adjust our
ORM (object relation mapper) to always use full path to reference DB
objects in query.

--
Vlad

Сообщение: Re: Tuning queries inside a function
Сообщение: Re: Tuning queries inside a function