setting up a local copy of the postgresql site

От Adrian Maier
Тема setting up a local copy of the postgresql site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

I'm trying to install a copy of the postgresql.org website. I've used
the instructions
found in the portal/README file.

When opening the url in a browser, I'm getting :

Forbidden: You don't have permission to access / on this server.

It looks like the url rewriting is not working.
Probably I haven't configured something properly in httpd.conf,  but I'm not
sure how to investigate the problem.
In httpd.conf I''ve defined a virtual host , like this:

NameVirtualHost pgsql.newsoftcontrol.ro:8888
<VirtualHost pgsql.newsoftcontrol.ro:8888>
    ServerAdmin adrian@newsoftcontrol.ro
    DocumentRoot /home/adrian/pgweb/portal
    ServerName pgsql.newsoftcontrol.ro
</VirtualHost>