Re: Urgent

От Adrian Maier
Тема Re: Urgent
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/18/05, ElayaRaja S <elayaraja.s@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am using Redhat Linux 9, I need to uninstall postfesql 7.3.2 and
>  i have to install postgresql 7.4.5. Plz let me know how to uninstall
> completely - postfesql 7.3.2

Hello,

You really should consider asking your question on some another
mailing list, because it is quite off-topic...

Regarding uninstalling:  you need to find out the names of the
postgresql-related  packages that are installed.  They might be called
something like postgresql-client, postgresql-server, etc.   Then, you
simply uninstall them with:      rpm -e  <package_name>

Regards,
Adrian Maier

Сообщение: Re: Problem with PITR recovery
Сообщение: Re: Problem with PITR recovery