Re: 10.0

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: 10.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/15/16 9:04 AM, Merlin Moncure wrote:
>> We could stand to be more explicit here.  The docs for version()

On a somewhat related note, any objection to adding server_version_num
to pg_config? It's common to need to know what version you're handling
in a Makefile, and today that's pretty ugly (especially when something
is stamped as beta, since it breaks assumptions about numeric).
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461