Re: BUG #14144: 8.4 version no longer available

От Door Decorte
Тема Re: BUG #14144: 8.4 version no longer available
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

Thanks a lot for providing the link. I downloaded the files i needed and
put them on our servers.

many thanks for a quick reply!

KR

Door Decorte

useit support

--

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Decorte Door
Helpdesk Engineer
Use it Group nv

Molenweg 9
8377 Meetkerke
Tel: 050 45 40 80
Fax: 050 32 38 08
Website: http://www.bouwsoft.be

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14144: 8.4 version no longer available