Re: Maliing list request: pgsql-forks@

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Maliing list request: pgsql-forks@
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 7/30/19 7:43 PM, Nasby, Jim wrote:

>>> +1 for "-extensions" over "-distributions".  An extension generally doesn't imply an entire distribution.  When I
firstsaw "-distributions", my thought was, "Don't we have that list already?”

>> Fair enough.  As long as we paint it a color, regardless of which, I’m happy to
>> park there.
>
> My concern about calling this -extensions is that it’s really meant for people that are at least at the level of C
extensions(and probably only those making use of hooks). That’s a relatively small number of extensions, even if they
aresome of the most important extensions.

Well, that may become self-evident based on the discussions on the
-extensions mailing list ;)

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Patch for Adding New Listing on Postgresql.org Books Page
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Maliing list request: pgsql-forks@