Re: Triggers when importing data

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Triggers when importing data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sathish Kumar wrote:
> I am trying to export and import sql file of a database. I would like to know
> whether it will execute all the triggers when importing the sql dump which
> is for Insert or Update or Delete.
>
> Export:pg_dump -h test -U db_admin --format=plain --no-owner --no-acl production     | sed -E 's/(DROP|CREATE|COMMENT
ON)EXTENSION/-- \1 EXTENSION/g' > test.sql

> Import: psql -h test -U db_admin -d production -W < test.sql

That will call all triggers on tables that have no primary key
or unique constraints.

On all other tables, that will give you a constraint violation because
the same rows are already in the table...

What are you trying to achieve?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Sathish Kumar
Сообщение: Triggers when importing data
От: "R.R. PRAVEEN RAJA"
Сообщение: Reg: Query for DB growth size