Re: High-Profile Advocacy Opportunity:VbulletinForum

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: High-Profile Advocacy Opportunity:VbulletinForum
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> There is no one design strategy which is better than all others regardless
of
> the application.   Except maybe documenting your code.  ;-)

I agree, although good control can be achived using abstractions you
sometimes need to compromize to get the best performance. I advocate you do
this reluctantly rather than eagerly. Great performance can often be achived
in conjunction with good separation of concern and use of sane design
principles.

Kind regards,

Thomas Hallgren