Re: [PROPOSAL] Skip test citext_utf8 on Windows

От Oleg Tselebrovskiy
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL] Skip test citext_utf8 on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Paquier писал(а) 2024-03-12 06:24:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 03:21:11PM +0700, Oleg Tselebrovskiy wrote:
>> The proposed patch for skipping test is attached
>
> Your attached patch seems to be in binary format.
> --
> Michael
Right, I had it saved in not-UTF-8 encoding. Kind of ironic

Here's a fixed version
Вложения

От: Ajin Cherian
Сообщение: Re: Race condition in FetchTableStates() breaks synchronization of subscription tables
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Improve eviction algorithm in ReorderBuffer