Re: BUG #4727: Unable to drop table for cache lookup failed for relation

От Lorenzo Bolzani
Тема Re: BUG #4727: Unable to drop table for cache lookup failed for relation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
2009/3/24 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> "lorenzo" <l.bolzani@gmail.com> writes:
>> I am unable to drop a table receiving this error
>> ERROR: =A0cache lookup failed for relation 925244
>
> Can you provide a self-contained test case that creates this problem?
> Something like "do these SQL commands over and over, and eventually
> it'll fail" would be enough.

No, I cannot, it happened about 5 times in 8 months. I am not able to
reproduce it at will.

I only have a zip containing the whole data directory when the problem
was present (27 mb).

Bye

Lorenzo

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4727: Unable to drop table for cache lookup failed for relation
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4727: Unable to drop table for cache lookup failed for relation