Download link for postgres 10.8 edb software

От Nanda Kumar
Тема Download link for postgres 10.8 edb software
Дата
Re: Download link for postgres 10.8 edb software  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general

Hello Team,

Currently we are using postgres database 9.7 version. We need to test our application in 10.8 edb version. So can you please share the download link for PostgreSQL 10.8 edb software. This is required for testing purpose .

Regards

Nanda Kumar.M

SmartStream Technologies

Eastland Citadel | 5th Floor | 102 Hosur Road | Banglore 560 095 | India

nanda.kumar@smartstream-stp.com | www.smartstream-stp.com

Mob

+91 99720 44779

Tel

+91 80617 64107

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.