Re: transactions from PHP - double COMMIT required?

От mikie
Тема Re: transactions from PHP - double COMMIT required?
Дата
Re: transactions from PHP - double COMMIT required?  (Charley Tiggs <lists@tiggs.net>)
Список pgsql-php
2007/3/2, Martin Marques <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar>:
> mikie wrote:
> > 2007/3/1, Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>:
> >> Yeah, do the above recommendation to see if all of your statements are
> >> making
> >> thier way into pg
> >
> > OK, I have checked the logs. I can see both COMMIT statements in the
> > log - the first commit from my transaction and then the other that I
> > send to workaround the problem.
>
> There must be some other problem. Do you have trasaction ID on the logs?
> See if both commits go in the same transaction.

Could you please advise me how to check the transaction ID in the log?

> Any errors during the transaction?

As I wrote in my first post, I make this error intentionally to check
if  transaction works (if something fails, then the entire transaction
should be rolled back). I intentionally give wrong data in the "date"
field for example.
Perhaps I should ask again: is it my responsibility to check if the
transaction failed and issue a ROLLBACK command, or will the PG server
do it automatically?

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: transactions from PHP - double COMMIT required?
Сообщение: Re: transactions from PHP - double COMMIT required?