Re: pgbackrest: ERROR: [029]: unable to convert base 10 string'0000000B' to unsigned int

От David Steele
Тема Re: pgbackrest: ERROR: [029]: unable to convert base 10 string'0000000B' to unsigned int
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/21/20 8:45 AM, David Steele wrote:
> On 1/21/20 12:55 AM, Eric Veldhuyzen wrote:
>> Ron wrote:

>>> Maybe I'm missing something, but 0000000*B* looks *hexa*decimal, not
>>> decimal.
>>
>> You're not missing something, and this is most likely also the reason
>> that this
>> fails. I'm quite sure it should try to convert a base 16 string here
>> to an
>> unsigned int...
>
> That's exactly what should be happening.  There has already been a bug
> filed at https://github.com/pgbackrest/pgbackrest/issues/910 and you can
> find more details there.

This issue was fixed in 2.22, released on 21 JAN.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Does converting an indexed varchar to text rewrite its index?Docs say so, tests say no.
Сообщение: Re: Does converting an indexed varchar to text rewrite its index?Docs say so, tests say no.