[HACKERS] Add checklist item for psql completion to commitfest review

От Jim Nasby
Тема [HACKERS] Add checklist item for psql completion to commitfest review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
After seeing Yet Another Missing Psql Tab Completion it occurred to
me... why not add a checklist item to the commitfest review page? I
realize most regular contributors don't use the form, but a fair number
of people do. I don't see how it could hurt.

Another possible idea is a git hook that checks to see if the psql
completion code has been touched if any of the grammar has been. That
could certainly trigger false positives so it'd need to be easy to
over-ride, but AFAIK that could be done via a special phrase in the
commit message.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)