Re: Legal disclaimers on emails to this group

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: Legal disclaimers on emails to this group
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Il 06/12/19 20:27, Tom Lane ha scritto:

> Disclaimer: if you believe that email disclaimers have any legal
> force whatsoever, you are required to immediately send me $1M USD.

No legal force (so no 1M USD :-) ) but if you're caught not enforcing
these disclaimers (even at the bottom of the signature, so leaving the
user the choice to use it or not) in your corporate emails, you're fined
(and in some cases, also fired).

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: Specific query taking time to process
От: Moreno Andreo
Сообщение: Re: Legal disclaimers on emails to this group