Re: can we add subscription TAP test option "vcregress subscriptioncheck" for MSVC builds?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: can we add subscription TAP test option "vcregress subscriptioncheck" for MSVC builds?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/18/21 9:37 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> On 10/18/21 1:41 AM, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
>>> Another thing I noticed is that we don't have any mention of
>>> "vcregress taptest" command in the docs [1], if I read the docs
>>> correctly. How about we have it along with a  sample example on how to
>>> run a specific TAP tests with it in the docs?
>>>
>>> [1] - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/install-windows-full.html
>> Yes, that's probably something that should be remedied.
> Why would that belong in the installation instructions?
> Running the TAP tests is documented at
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/regress-tap.html
>
> and if we need some Windows-specific instructions, ISTM that's
> where to add them.

Well, see
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/install-windows-full.html#id-1.6.5.8.12>

Maybe we should move that section.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Amul Sul
Сообщение: Re: [Patch] ALTER SYSTEM READ ONLY
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: modify error report in mdwrite/mdextend