Re: [pgadmin-hackers] .gitignore Improvement Suggestion

От Jonas Thelemann
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] .gitignore Improvement Suggestion
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Well, 10 minutes later I notice that I made a mistake describing the
fix. The attached file is correct though.

Fix A (not the reordering) consists of 2 fixes. One is adding the
"pgAdmin4" executable file to the ignore list in the runtime folder. The
other is to rename the line/file "qrc_pgadmin4.cpp" to
"qrc_pgAdmin4.cpp" in the .gitignore of the runtime folder. That's what
I meant with 'lower case "a" to capital "A"'.

Sorry for my faux pas there, it's 5 am and I seriously should go to bed now.

Good night,
Jonas Thelemann