Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line

От Alexey Kondratov
Тема Re: [Patch] pg_rewind: options to use restore_command fromrecovery.conf or command line
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> I will work out this one with postgres -C and come back till the next
> commitfest. I found that something similar is already used in pg_ctl
> and there is a mechanism for finding valid executables in exec.c. So
> it does not seem to be a big deal at the first sight.

I have reworked the patch, please find new version attached. It is 3
times as smaller than the previous one and now touches pg_rewind's code
only. Tests are also slightly refactored in order to remove duplicated
code. Execution of postgres -C is used for restore_command retrieval (if
-r is passed) as being suggested. Otherwise everything works as before.

Andres, Alvaro does it make sense now?

Regards

--
Alexey Kondratov