Re: BUG #14231: logical replication wal sender process spins when using error traps in function

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: BUG #14231: logical replication wal sender process spins when using error traps in function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 07/19/2016 06:22 PM, Tomas Vondra wrote:

> I don't expect to have much time to work on this in the next few weeks,
> so if anyone wants to grab this and make it a proper patch, be my guest.

Meh, who am I kidding. I've spent a bit more time hacking on this
anyway. Attached is v3, fixing various thinkos and optimizations, checks
in the code and especially docs explaining the main ideas. It's far from
perfect but much better than the previous two versions.

And it actually performs even better than the previous versions (about
2x faster on the 50k case).

regards

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14261: Hanged randomly in hash_seq_search
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14261: Hanged randomly in hash_seq_search