Re: BUG #5250: Tutorial examples(pre-compiled) not present with precompiled binary version of PostgreSQL.

От Ashish Anand
Тема Re: BUG #5250: Tutorial examples(pre-compiled) not present with precompiled binary version of PostgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Just to be clear - link for source code enlistment of enterprise db.

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 1:46 AM, Ashish Anand <Ashish.The.Dev@gmail.com>wro=
te:

> I thought enterprise db wasn't open-source. Is it?
> Give me a link please. I'll give the patch.
>

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Alvaro Herrera <
> alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>
>> Ashish Anand escribi=F3:
>> > I think they just have to be there. Preferably in the form of raw code=
 -
>> as
>> > documentation mentions.
>>
>> Feel free to propose a patch!
>>
>> --
>> Alvaro Herrera
>> http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
>> The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5250: Tutorial examples(pre-compiled) not present with precompiled binary version of PostgreSQL.
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5250: Tutorial examples(pre-compiled) not present with precompiled binary version of PostgreSQL.