Re: Error migrating from 7.4.3 to 8.0.3

От Raj Gupta
Тема Re: Error migrating from 7.4.3 to 8.0.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I followed the procedure for dumping and restoring binary data (to
include large objects).

It creates all the tables, etc. fine, and all the other indices are
created. It's just this one index that it gives me a problem.

The problem also happens if I manually try to create the same index on
that table. Otherwise, everything else seems to be okay.

Raj