Re: [GENERAL] Selecting a daily puzzle record - which type of columnto add?

От Ron Johnson
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Selecting a daily puzzle record - which type of columnto add?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/18/2017 08:17 AM, Melvin Davidson wrote:
[snip]
I don't have any specific suggestion for an additional column, other than Berend's idea. However, I strongly advise against the use
of ENUM's. They can create a major problem in the event one needs to be removed.

Because it will internally renumber them?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Selecting a daily puzzle record - which type of columnto add?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Selecting a daily puzzle record - which type of columnto add?