Re: Fix for documentation of Covering Indexes

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Fix for documentation of Covering Indexes
Дата
Re: Fix for documentation of Covering Indexes  (Liudmila Mantrova <l.mantrova@postgrespro.ru>)
Re: Fix for documentation of Covering Indexes  (Liudmila Mantrova <l.mantrova@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/04/18 04:20, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The documentation of covering indexes is incorrect for CREATE and ALTER
> TABLE:
> - ALTER TABLE's page is missing the call.
> - Exclusion constraints can use INCLUDE clauses.
>
> In order to simplify the documentation, please let me suggest the
> attached which moves the definition of the INCLUDE clause into the
> section index_parameters, which is compatible with what I read from the
> parser.

Committed, thanks!

- Heikki

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: Double-writes, take two?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL's handling of fsync() errors is unsafe and risks data loss at least on XFS