Need Licensing Information for bundling POSTGRESQL With Softwares

От Rajendra Talekar
Тема Need Licensing Information for bundling POSTGRESQL With Softwares
Дата
Re: Need Licensing Information for bundling POSTGRESQL With Softwares  (Mike Rylander <mrylander@gmail.com>)
Re: Need Licensing Information for bundling POSTGRESQL  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Need Licensing Information for bundling POSTGRESQL With Softwares  ("Chander Ganesan" <chander@otg-nc.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
We at Codexpert Systems are developing a Commercial MIS system, and are planning to go for POSTGRESQL as the database system. We need some clarifications for the same.

1. What are licenses we need to have to as developers of a software that uses POSTGRESQL?

2. What are the licenses a user is to provided with who uses our software that uses POSTGRESQL as Database System?

Pl Note that our software is a non Open Sorce software. The availability of POSTGRESQL for Windows/Linux and other platforms is the main reason we are planning to choose POSTGRESQL

- Rajendra Talekar
Chief Developer and Managing Director
Codexpert Systems