How to retrieve functional index column names

От glogy@centrum.cz (Jakub)
Тема How to retrieve functional index column names
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I need to retrieve the name of the function and the index column names
of the functional index. The system information about the
index(function and its args) is stored in the system catalog column
pg_index.indexprs. Do I have to parse pg_index.indexprs text or
pg_get_indexdef(pg_index.indexrelid) result? Am I wrong? Is there
another way to retrieve the column names? Could anybody help me
please.

Regards Jakub