Re: [HACKERS] Re: ICU collation variant keywords and pg_collationentries (Was: [BUGS] Crash report for some ICU-52 (debian8) COLLATE andwork_mem values)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: ICU collation variant keywords and pg_collationentries (Was: [BUGS] Crash report for some ICU-52 (debian8) COLLATE andwork_mem values)
Дата
Ответ на [HACKERS] Re: ICU collation variant keywords and pg_collation entries (Was:[BUGS] Crash report for some ICU-52 (debian8) COLLATE and work_mem values)  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
Ответы Re: [HACKERS] Re: ICU collation variant keywords and pg_collationentries (Was: [BUGS] Crash report for some ICU-52 (debian8) COLLATE andwork_mem values)  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 8/13/17 15:39, Noah Misch wrote:
> This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
> a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
> update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com

I think there are up to three separate issues in play:

- what to do about some preloaded collations disappearing between versions

- whether to preload keyword variants

- whether to canonicalize some things during CREATE COLLATION

I responded to all these subplots now, but the discussion is ongoing.  I
will set the next check-in to Thursday.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] shared memory based stat collector (was: Sharing recordtypmods between backends)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] shared memory based stat collector (was: Sharingrecord typmods between backends)