Re: [PERFORM] How Can I check PostgreSQL backup is successfully ornot ?

От Dinesh Chandra 12108
Тема Re: [PERFORM] How Can I check PostgreSQL backup is successfully ornot ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

I run the below command
[postgres@CPPMoma-DB05 bin]$ pg_dump -U postgres  moma_ts_oce; echo $

Output was like this(Last few lines )
------------------------------
-- Name: public; Type: ACL; Schema: -; Owner: postgres
--

REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA public FROM PUBLIC;
REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA public FROM postgres;

--
-- PostgreSQL database dump complete
--

$

Regards,
Dinesh Chandra
|Database administrator (Oracle/PostgreSQL)| Cyient Ltd. Noida.
Mobile: +91-9953975849 | Ext 1078 |dinesh.chandra@cyient.com
Plot No. 7, NSEZ, Phase-II ,Noida-Dadri Road, Noida - 201 305,India.