pgbench

От Simeó Reig
Тема pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-general
  Hello

  I was doing a performance test with pgbench with a pretty long queries
and I have the next error:

  $ pgbench -n -c1 -T 3 -f veins_pgbench.sql pdn
  Client 0 aborted in state 0: ERROR:  syntax error at end of input
  LINE 1: ...(abc.persones.provincia = abc.poblacions.cod_provinc
  ^
  transaction type: Custom query
  scaling factor: 1
  query mode: simple
  number of clients: 1
  number of threads: 1
  duration: 3 s
  number of transactions actually processed: 0

  I believe pgbench has a very low limit with the queries you can put
inside a file with the 't' option.
  Am I right? How can avoid it ?

  My best regards

  Simeó Reig