Re: Troubleshooting a long running delete statement

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Troubleshooting a long running delete statement
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, 2021-10-06 at 18:00 +0000, Dirschel, Steve wrote:
> Are there other statistics in Postgres I may have looked at to methodically come to the conclusion that the problem
wasthe missing index on the parent FK column?

You could use the query from my article to find the missing indexes:
https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com/en/index-your-foreign-key/

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: Troubleshooting a long running delete statement
От: "Dirschel, Steve"
Сообщение: RE: [EXT] Re: Troubleshooting a long running delete statement