CF 2018-07 Needs Review items

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема CF 2018-07 Needs Review items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There has been some progress on quite a lot of these.

I'm going to move them all to the next CF.

Below are some notes on a few that seem to have stalled a bit.

cheers

andrew

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/1518/ lc_messages parameter doesn't
work on Windows
This is a bug fix so we shouldn't drop it. But nobody is picking it up :-(

|https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/1641/ |Try to produce compiler warnings for incorrect usage of printf("%m")
Conversation seems to have died back in May. Wait another CF to see if it's still alive.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/18/1500/ csv output format for psql
Progress seems to have stalled. This one is up my street so I will take a look when I get a chance.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Commitfest 2018-07 WOA items
От: David Kohn
Сообщение: Re: POC for a function trust mechanism