Re: Multiple tables row insertions from single psql input file

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Multiple tables row insertions from single psql input file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 10 Jun 2024, Ron Johnson wrote:

> With enough clever scripting you can create a .sql file that does almost
> anything.

Ron,

My projects don't all use SQL so I'm far from a clever scripter. :-)

> Most useful to you will be some number of "ALTER TABLE <foo> DISABLE
> TRIGGER ALL;" statements near the beginning of the file, and their "ALTER
> TABLE ... ENABLE TRIGGER ALL;" counterparts near the end of the file.

Doesn't alter table primarily apply to existing row values for specific
columns rather than inserting new rows and their column values?

Thanks,

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Multiple tables row insertions from single psql input file
Сообщение: Re: Multiple tables row insertions from single psql input file