Training (from Thought provoking...)

От nhrcommu@rochester.rr.com
Тема Training (from Thought provoking...)
Дата
Re: Training (from Thought provoking...)  (Alban Hertroys <alban@magproductions.nl>)
Список pgsql-general
> We have a number of large corporate clients here
in South Africa,
> including some of the biggest banks, of which a
few are asking for
> training at the moment. It would be really nice to
have some form
> of
> certification available that we could present that
had some
> international
> credentials.
>
> Anton

Anton,
  Others are also looking for training so I am
starting a thread on it as I feel that the Topic
should be part of Advocacy.  Opinions will likely
vary about certification -- but Training?  Yes,
definitely needed.

Below is a snip from a similar post on the Novice
list (about 1 hour ago).

*********************************** from
Novice****************************
On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 15:42 -0400, Ray Stell wrote:
> What is the best value for training bucks for pg
admin/internals?
> I know the answer, of course, read the source, but
I'd like to take a class
> if there is a great one to be found.  Thanks.

Wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity for one of
the gurus to
announce their killer new online gratis training
program?

Andy