Re: Is this possible? concatenating results from a subquery

От Janko Richter
Тема Re: Is this possible? concatenating results from a subquery
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Perhaps this helps:

CREATE AGGREGATE concat (    BASETYPE = text,    SFUNC    = textcat, -- is function of operator 'text || text'    STYPE
  = text,    INITCOND = ''

);

SELECT P.personid, P.name, concat( N.note ) AS allnotesbythisperson
FROM tblperson AS P
INNER JOIN tblnotes AS N ON N.personid=P.personid
WHERE P.personid=34
GROUP BY P.personid, P.name;

Regards, Janko