Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: buildfarm's typedefs list has gone completely nutso
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/11/19 12:50 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

>> This looks like a bug in the version of objdump unless I'm reading it
>> wrong. Why would this be tagged as a typedef?
> Maybe.  We still need to explain the other non-typedef symbols that have
> just appeared and are not being reported by calliphoridae.

The others come from komodoensis (also Andres' machine)

pgbfprod=> select l.sysname, l.snapshot, l.branch from build_status_log
l where snapshot > now() - interval '12 days' and log_stage =
'typedefs.log' and log_text ~
'ECPGt_bytea|in_addr|connection_name|send_appname';
   sysname   |      snapshot       | branch
 komodoensis | 2019-07-08 23:34:01 | HEAD
 komodoensis | 2019-07-10 02:38:01 | HEAD
(2 rows)

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: let's make the list of reportable GUCs configurable (was Re: Add%r substitution for psql prompts to show recovery status)