Re: Issue on public schéma with Pg_restore

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Issue on public schéma with Pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/26/2018 07:52 AM, Thomas Poty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> About the minor version, we will plan the upgrade soon .
>
> So how did you revoke the privileges for PUBLIC in the above? [db source]
> => After creation of the database, I executed:
>      revoke all on schema public from public;

Hmm:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=5955d934194c3888f30318209ade71b53d29777f

Not sure if this patch is in 9.6.8 or not. The interesting part is:

"We had some pretty ad-hoc handling of the public schema ..."

"Previously, while it was normally not mentioned, --clean mode would
drop and recreate it, again causing headaches for non-superuser usage."

You might want to try without the --clean on the restore.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Long running INSERT+SELECT query
Сообщение: Re: Long running INSERT+SELECT query