TAP tests vs log_error verbosity=verbose

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема TAP tests vs log_error verbosity=verbose
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Twice recently (b998196bb5 and 19408aae7f) I have had to adjust new TAP
tests to handle log_error_verbosity=verbose, and there's a third case
needing adjustment in the new auto_explain tests (7c34555f8c). I'm
wondering if it would be better to set log_error_verbosity to default
for TAP tests, no matter what's in TEMP_CONFIG.  An individual TAP test
could still set log_error_verbosity=verbose explicitly if it wanted it.

If not I'm going to change one of my buildfarm animals to use
log_error_verbosity=verbose so we catch things like this earlier.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan