Re: pgsql: Add pg_partition_root to display top-most parent of apartition

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: pgsql: Add pg_partition_root to display top-most parent of apartition
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Sorry about the messed up subject string of my previous reply.  I failed
to notice that our internal mailing software occasionally adds that to
email headers before the emails get to my machine.  I've been asked to be
careful before, but I didn't notice it again today.  :-(

Thanks,
Amit