Re: Migrating MySQL DB to PostgreSQL DB.

От Ron
Тема Re: Migrating MySQL DB to PostgreSQL DB.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/30/23 09:01, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running MySQL DB 8.0.34 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.7
> (Ootpa). Is there a way to import MySQL DB along with data to PostgreSQL
> 14 database server?
>
> Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Depending on the size of the database, the "exoticness" of the datatypes,
the amount of downtime available and how complicated any stored procedures
and triggers are, simple CSV export/import might do the trick.

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

Сообщение: Re: Migrating MySQL DB to PostgreSQL DB.
Сообщение: Re: Migrating MySQL DB to PostgreSQL DB.