Re: Hack around lack of CORRESPONDING BY in EXCEPT?

От Manfred Koizar
Тема Re: Hack around lack of CORRESPONDING BY in EXCEPT?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, 7 May 2003 15:49:06 -0700, "Lucas Adamski"
<ladamski@manageww.com> wrote:
>The problem is that it simply removes all events where type != 10, versus
>subtracting all events from subselect of type 10 where data1 and data2 match
>those in the main join.

Yes, I realized it when I read Stephan's comment immediately after I
had sent my mail.  Should have read your requirements more thoroughly.
Sorry for the noise ...

Servus
 Manfred

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Unanswered Questions WAS: An unresolved performance problem.
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Unanswered Questions WAS: An unresolved performance problem.