Re: [HACKERS] port of INSTALL file generation to XSLT

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] port of INSTALL file generation to XSLT
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] port of INSTALL file generation to XSLT  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/31/16 07:33, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Borka being a standard debian jessie install has Pandoc
> 1.12.4.2~dfsg-1+b14. Should be no problem installing that.
>
> I ran a "make INSTALL" on a jessie box, and it comes out with some
> formatting still in the file, see attachment. That seems incorrect.

It appears we need pandoc 1.13 to get the good output.  This won't be
available until Debian stretch.

So for PG10, I propose the attached revised patch which keeps using lynx
but uses xsltproc instead of jade.