Re: [HACKERS] Automatic testing of patches in commit fest

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Automatic testing of patches in commit fest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-09-11 02:12, Thomas Munro wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thomas Munro has hacked up a prototype of application testing
>> automatically if patches submitted apply and build:
>> http://commitfest.cputube.org/
>
> I should add: this is a spare-time effort, a work-in-progress and
> building on top of a bunch of hairy web scraping, so it may take some
> time to perfect.

It would be great if one of the intermediary products of this effort
could be made available too, namely, a list of latest patches.

Or perhaps such a list should come out of the commitfest app.

For me, such a list would be even more useful than any subsequently
processed results.

thanks,

Erik Rijkers