Re: How to use 32 bit ODBC driver

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to use 32 bit ODBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/20/22 22:51, Aditya Bhardwaj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For Postgres, I'd like to utilize a 32-bit ODBC driver. I attempted to
> download it, but it does not appear in the 32-bit ODBC Data Source.
> Please assist me in locating or downloading the PostgresSql 32Bit OBDC
> driver.

You will need to provide more information:

1) What did you download from here?:

https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/

2) What version?

3) Did you read this?:

https://odbc.postgresql.org/faq.html

6.8) Installing psqlODBC on 64bit Windows

It has section on how to access 32 bit version for set up.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Rino Mardo
Сообщение: Re: How to use 32 bit ODBC driver