Issue with DataBaseMetaData.GetTypeInfo()

От Mats Ekelund
Тема Issue with DataBaseMetaData.GetTypeInfo()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello list!

I am using the postgresql-8.3-603.jdbc4.jar JDBC driver.
My problem is that DataBaseMetadata.GetTypeInfo() does not return
correct information in the columns LITERAL_PREFIX and LITERAL_SUFFIX.
It returns null for all data types, but for character data types it
should return the single quote character.
You can easily verify this by running DBVisualizer and look at the
'Data Types' tab for the database connection.
I downloaded the source code from cvs and fixed the problem. How can I
contribute this to the community?

Cheers,
Mats Ekelund

Сообщение: Re: OT - Query for bit pattern
Сообщение: Re: OT - Query for bit pattern